TAPS SECURITY AND ACADEMY, INC.
TAPS SECURITY AND ACADEMY
Biography and Mission Statement
Our people are among the most talented in the industry. It would be our pleasure to put our extensive experience to work for you.
Thomas J Manos
Tom brings over 20 years of practical experience in public and private law enforcement to TAPS ACADEMY. As Vice President, he manages all security programs, directs the training staff and acts as lead instructor. Tom has extensive experience throughout the security industry, including industrial security, loss prevention, hotel security, hospital security and professional body guard. Tom is currently a certified instructor in the following:
• IDFPR 20 Hour Unarmed Security Instructor
• IDFPR 20 Hour Armed (Revolver) Security Instructor
• IDFPR 20 Hour Semi-Auto Handgun Instructor
• IDFPR 20 Hour Rifle Instructor
• IDFPR 20 Hour Shotgun Instructor
• Arizona DPS Firearm Instructor
• Saber LE and Civilian OC (Pepper Spray) Instructor
• ISP Concealed Carry Instructor
• Speed Cuffing Instructor
• Taser Instructor
• ASP (Baton) Instructor
• American Red Cross First-Aid Instructor
• American Red Cross CPR Instructor
• American Red Cross AED Instructor
• NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor
Our mission at TAPS is to provide the personal care to our clients the big companies just can't do. Make the best security officers in the industry. Training is the key and our success the well trained security officer beats the just good enough security guard any day of the week. At TAPS we know what to do and how to do it.